Included in the 6 Month Well Child Guide
- Normal development at six months
- Solid food introductions: signs your baby is ready for solid foods, great first foods, how to start Baby Led Weaning, the importance of iron-containing foods, how to detect a food sensitivity, and foods NOT to give babies. We have included a number of food charts with examples of great “first” foods, “next” foods and iron-containing foods.
- Sleep: average awake time, number of naps, bedtime routines and more.
- Safety tips: there are lots of them for babies who will shortly be on the move!
- Vaccines – which vaccines are typically recommended at the 6 month visit.
- What to expect between 6 and 9 months.
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use*
- A black and white copy for naturopathic physicians to use in their office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.