May 24, 2023
Why do children need so much calcium? What do naturopathic doctors use calcium for?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Approximately 99% of calcium is found in the bones and teeth with the remaining 1% in extracellular fluid like blood and soft tissues. Calcium is critical for many cellular processes, including regulating heart rhythms, nerve function, muscle contraction, blood clotting, and...