Included in the 2 Year Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal at age 2.
- Helpful parenting tips for tricky 2-year-old behavior, including what to expect, how to manage time and independence.
- Potty training tips! How to start potty training, keep it rewarding, and common mistakes to avoid.
- Screen time tips
- Safety concerns for this age group, including street safety, car seats and more.
- Nutrition tips, including what to do if your child has “beige syndrome.”
- How to encourage language development.
- How to emotionally regulate your child.
- A place to record memories of your child at this age.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 2 Year Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Mullein: a wonderful herb often used for ear infections and coughs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.