Included in the 6 Year Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development at 6 years of age.
- What is very common (and unusual!) behavior at 6 years of age. Learning these normal behaviors will definitely help you understand your strange 6-year-old!
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- How to encourage reading proficiency in your 6-year-old.
- A discussion of body part safety, private part safety, and how to teach your child to Speak Up if something is wrong.
- Parenting and discipline tips for this age group.
- A handy place to record memories of your child at this age.
- NEW – a page for YOUR child to read (with your help). The 6 year well child guide includes a page called “It’s My Body.” This page reviews the discussion of body part safety in language your child can understand.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 6 Year Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Skullcap, or Scutellaria: a fantastic stress-relieving, tummy-supportive herb.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.