Latest posts by Erika Krumbeck, ND (see all)
- Naturopathic Pediatrics and PedANP statement on Racism, plus Resources for Parents and Providers - June 20, 2020
- How to help your child handle this pandemic. - April 19, 2020
- A “Stork Bite” is NOT a sign of MTHFR - November 22, 2019
To get all well child guides for ages newborn through 12 months (plus bonuses) see My Infant Health Binder
Included in the 2 Month Well Child Guide
- Normal development at two months
- What your baby can see! (Shapes, colors, etc)
- Tricks for maintaining good breastmilk supply
- Normal sleep patterns for a breastfed baby, nighttime wakings and when to start sleep training. (Hint: it’s not now!)
- Safety tips
- Baby carrier safety
- How often to expect diaper changes
- Tricks for baby colds and congestion
- Tips for Moms and Dads including advice on fatigue and Postpartum Depression.
- Vaccines – which vaccines are typically recommended at the 2 month visit, what are common “reactions” to vaccines, comfort strategies and what NOT to do after immunizations.
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use*
- A black and white copy for naturopathic physicians to use in their office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.