To get all well child guides for ages newborn through 12 months (plus bonuses) see My Infant Health Binder
Included in the Newborn Well Child Guide
- Normal reflexes and development
- How far your baby can see
- Tricks for initiating breastfeeding
- What to expect for diaper changes in the first week of life
- When to introduce a bottle or pacifier
- Safe sleep practices, and how to reduce your child’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Normal/average awake time for newborns
- General safety tips
- Tips for new Moms and Dads including advice on Baby Blues, Postpartum Depression, and how to take care of yourself!
- Information about when to expect growth spurts, Wonder Weeks™, average weight gain and upcoming developmental milestones between newborn and 2 months.*
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use, recipes and more!*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.