Included in the 10 Year Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development at 10 years of age.
- Common behaviors, worries and quirks for this age. Learning these normal behaviors will definitely help you understand your 9-year-old!
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- Parenting tips for 10-year-olds.
- Information for parents about how to talk to your child about puberty.
- Age-appropriate information about nutrition, screen time and sleep.
- A handy place to record memories of your child at this age.
- NEW – SIX pages for YOUR child to read. The 10 Year Well Child Guide includes six full pages explaining normal and expected body part changes in puberty. This section of the guide is extremely important and it helps kids understand why and how their bodies will be changing in adolescence.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 10 Year Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Licorice, or Glycyrrhiza glabra: an incredible anti-inflammatory, antioxidant herb.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.