Included in the 15 Month Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development and behavior at 15 months.
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- Extremely important safety tips for toddlers on the move.
- A naturopathic approach to developing Emotional Intelligence and preventing toddler temper tantrums.
- How to maintain healthy eating habits for your toddler.
- How to establish healthy dental habits.
- Sleep tips for those tricky restless toddlers.
- A place to record memories of your child at this age.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 15 Month Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Echinacea: a fantastic but often misunderstood herb. There are multiple types of Echinacea that are good for different things! Learn about it in this Herb Guide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.