Included in the 7 Year Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development at 7 years of age.
- Common behaviors, worries and quirks for this age. Learning these normal behaviors will definitely help you understand your 7-year-old!
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- Information about nutrition, encouraging protein, calcium requirements, and ideas for healthy breakfasts in this age group.
- How to prevent eye strain in school-age children.
- Tons of parenting tips, including what often does not work at this age.
- A handy place to record memories of your child at this age.
- NEW – Two pages for YOUR child to read (with your help). The 7 Year Well Child Guide includes two pages on Internet Safety (“I’m safe online.”) These incredibly important safety tips will teach your child how to identify “tricky” people online, what to do if they encounter something that makes them uncomfortable, and how to respond to cyberbullying.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 7 Year Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Ginger, or Zingiber officinale: a fantastic herb that can be helpful for nausea, IBS, SIBO, seasonal allergies, and more.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.