Included in the 9 Year Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development at 9 years of age.
- Common behaviors, worries and quirks for this age. Learning these normal behaviors will definitely help you understand your 9-year-old!
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- Parenting tips for 9-year-olds.
- Information about early hormone and body part changes (yes, hormone changes are starting now!)
- Age-appropriate information about screen time, nutrition and dental care.
- A handy place to record memories of your child at this age.
- NEW – Two pages for YOUR child to read (with your help). The 9 Year Well Child Guide includes two pages on Preventing Accidents. These incredibly important tips review fire safety, helmet safety, and proper seatbelt use.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 9 Year Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Turmeric, or Curcuma longa: an incredible anti-inflammatory, antioxidant herb.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.