Included in the 18 Month Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development and behavior at 18 months.
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- Normal sleep patterns at this age.
- A naturopathic approach to discipline for toddlers. (Tip: Discipline means “To Teach”)
- Helpful parenting tips when your toddler pushes boundaries
- Important safety tips, including car-seats, shoes, drowning prevention and more.
- Nutrition tips, including calcium requirements for this age
- How YOU may be feeling and how to support yourself through this (sometimes) tiring age
- A handy place to record memories of your child at this age.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 18 Month Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Chamomile: the classic “children’s” herb that can help stomachaches, insomnia and LOTS more!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.