Latest posts by Erika Krumbeck, ND (see all)
- A “Stork Bite” is NOT a sign of MTHFR - November 22, 2019
- Doctor recommended BEST books & resources to help anxious kids - November 16, 2018
- How to do wet wraps for eczema (atopic dermatitis) - September 28, 2018
To get all well child guides for ages newborn through 12 months (plus bonuses) see My Infant Health Binder
Included in the 9 Month Well Child Guide
- Normal development at nine months, including a handy chart that shows the average age and age range for a number of developmental milestones (like crawling, pulling to stand, walking).
- When to be concerned about your child’s development.
- Diet: transitioning to more solid foods, drinking from a cup, choking hazards, iron-containing foods and more.
- Normal sleep at nine months: average awake time, sleeping through the night, resisting sleep, and more.
- What parents may be feeling, taking time for yourself, how to take care of yourself.
- Social considerations: separation anxiety, sibling rivalry, establishing the framework for discipline.
- Safety tips: Poison Control Center, safe sunscreens, and many more safety tips.
- What to expect from your baby between 9 and 12 months.
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use*
- A black and white copy for naturopathic physicians to use in their office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.