Dr. Krumbeck is one of few physicians specializing in the treatment of chronic health conditions in children. Dr. Krumbeck likes to practice her own healthy lifestyle with her wonderful husband Jason, a physical therapist, and their children Annika and Leopold. She is a professional member of the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Latest posts by Erika Krumbeck, ND (see all)
- Doctor recommended BEST books & resources to help anxious kids - November 16, 2018
- How to do wet wraps for eczema (atopic dermatitis) - September 28, 2018
- Why this naturopathic doctor recommends introducing solid foods at FOUR months. - April 5, 2018
To get all well child guides for ages newborn through 12 months (plus bonuses) see My Infant Health Binder
Included in the 4 Month Well Child Guide
- A beautifully designed guide to track development and take notes during your well child visit
- Information on normal development at four months
- Tricks for nursing your baby
- Solid food introductions and how to reduce your child’s risk of food allergies.
- Teething tricks and tips – and what NOT to do!
- Sleep, sleep training, normal nap times and why you should wait to sleep train until your baby can play “Peekaboo!”
- Safety tips
- How to manage a fever naturally
- Tips for Moms and Dads including advice on fatigue and Postpartum Depression.
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use* – the 4 month well child guide includes information on Lemon Balm, Dr. Krumbeck’s FAVORITE herb for kids!
- A black and white copy for naturopathic physicians to use in their office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.