Dr. Krumbeck is one of few physicians specializing in the treatment of chronic health conditions in children. Dr. Krumbeck likes to practice her own healthy lifestyle with her wonderful husband Jason, a physical therapist, and their children Annika and Leopold. She is a professional member of the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Latest posts by Erika Krumbeck (see all)
- How to do wet wraps for eczema (atopic dermatitis) - September 28, 2018
- Why this naturopathic doctor recommends introducing solid foods at FOUR months. - April 5, 2018
- 2 simple tricks to ease your baby’s nasal congestion - March 17, 2016
To get all well child guides for ages newborn through 12 months (plus bonuses) see My Infant Health Binder
Included in the 4 Month Well Child Guide
- Normal development at four months
- Tricks for nursing your baby
- Solid food introductions and how to reduce your child’s risk of food allergies.
- Teething tricks and tips – and what NOT to do!
- Sleep, sleep training, and why you should wait to sleep train until your baby can play “Peekaboo!”
- Safety tips
- How to manage a fever naturally
- Tips for Moms and Dads including advice on fatigue and Postpartum Depression.
- Vaccines – which vaccines are typically recommended at the 4 month visit, what are common “reactions” to vaccines, comfort strategies and what NOT to do after immunizations.
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use*
- A black and white copy for naturopathic physicians to use in their office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.