To get all well child guides for ages newborn through 12 months (plus bonuses) see My Infant Health Binder
Included in the 12 Month Well Child Guide
- Normal development at twelve months
- Visual development
- Social development, how to support your child’s developing independence, and how to deal with tantrums
- Language development, how to encourage your child to communicate their needs, how to NOT speak to your child (common things that parents do that impede language development)
- When to be concerned
- Dietary advice, including cow’s milk introductions (or alternate milks), preventing obesity, toddler appetites, how often your child should be eating
- Diapers and when to toilet train (hint: not yet!)
- Sleep, and how to help with the 2 to 1 nap transition
- Screen time
- Safety and general health tips
- Information about vaccines, including live virus vaccines like MMR and Varicella.
- Herbal guide (“monograph”) with detailed information about typical use*
- A black and white copy for naturopathic physicians to use in their office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.