Vaccines Demystified is your best source for unbiased, reliable information about childhood immunizations.
Here’s what you get:
- A really cool e-book. (The perfect place to take notes – hint, hint!)
- Videos on each individual infant vaccine. These videos vary in length from about 5 minutes to about 25 minutes. (I try to talk really, really fast!)
- Videos on special topics. These videos vary in length from about 1 minute to about 20 minutes.
- Downloads of CDC recommended timelines, alternate vaccine schedules, vaccine planning documents, and a guide to making decisions about vaccines for your family.
- Over 200 hours of research condensed into 3.5 hours of videos. Trust me, you will FILL your brain in 3.5 hours.
Each vaccine video includes information about:
- The disease
- The vaccine
- All the vaccine ingredients. What do we know about some of these additives, preservatives and adjuvants? (Are they safe?)
- When it is normally given.
- Expected side effects from the vaccine
- Possible adverse events (serious side effects)
- Common myths
- Uncommon knowledge (what most people may NOT know about the vaccine or disease)
- Dr. Erika’s thoughts (e.g., which vaccines “sting,” which ones tend to cause a rash, which vaccines you should NOT give together, how to prevent fevers after certain vaccines, and LOTS more.)
- Why NOT to give Tylenol around the time of vaccines
- Do vaccines cause autism? What do we know, and what don’t we know about this topic? (And what does Dr. Erika think?)
- Abortion and vaccines, and other religious objections to vaccinating
- Is there a link between SIDS and vaccines?
- How to avoid thimerosal in vaccines.
- All about aluminum in vaccines. Why is it in vaccines? Is it dangerous?
- VAERS and what to do if your child has a vaccine adverse reaction.
- Timing, scheduling and alternate vaccine schedules.
- How to make vaccines more comfortable. How to reduce the risk of vaccine side-effects and adverse events. (Yes, we do have research on this!)