Latest posts by Erika Krumbeck, ND (see all)
- A “Stork Bite” is NOT a sign of MTHFR - November 22, 2019
- Doctor recommended BEST books & resources to help anxious kids - November 16, 2018
- How to do wet wraps for eczema (atopic dermatitis) - September 28, 2018
Vaccines Demystified is your best source for unbiased, reliable information about childhood immunizations.
No guilt, no shame. Learn about childhood vaccines away from the hype.
For ALL the information about this cool webinar check out our Vaccines Demystified page.
Here’s what you get:
- A really cool e-book. (The perfect place to take notes – hint, hint!)
- Videos on each individual infant vaccine. These videos vary in length from about 5 minutes to about 25 minutes. (I try to talk really, really fast!)
- Videos on special topics. These videos vary in length from about 1 minute to about 20 minutes.
- Downloads of CDC recommended timelines, alternate vaccine schedules, vaccine planning documents, and a guide to making decisions about vaccines for your family.
- Over 200 hours of research condensed into 3.5 hours of videos. Trust me, you will FILL your brain in 3.5 hours.
Each vaccine video includes information about:
- The disease
- The vaccine
- All the vaccine ingredients. What do we know about some of these additives, preservatives and adjuvants? (Are they safe?)
- When it is normally given.
- Expected side effects from the vaccine
- Possible adverse events (serious side effects)
- Common myths
- Uncommon knowledge (what most people may NOT know about the vaccine or disease)
- Dr. Erika’s thoughts (e.g., which vaccines “sting,” which ones tend to cause a rash, which vaccines you should NOT give together, how to prevent fevers after certain vaccines, and LOTS more.)
- Why NOT to give Tylenol around the time of vaccines
- Do vaccines cause autism? What do we know, and what don’t we know about this topic? (And what does Dr. Erika think?)
- Abortion and vaccines, and other religious objections to vaccinating
- Is there a link between SIDS and vaccines?
- How to avoid thimerosal in vaccines.
- All about aluminum in vaccines. Why is it in vaccines? Is it dangerous?
- VAERS and what to do if your child has a vaccine adverse reaction.
- Timing, scheduling and alternate vaccine schedules.
- How to make vaccines more comfortable. How to reduce the risk of vaccine side-effects and adverse events. (Yes, we do have research on this!)