Included in the 5 Year Well Child Guide
- A handy place to take notes at your child’s well child visit.
- What is normal development and behavior at 5 years of age
- What is NOT normal, and when to be concerned.
- Kindergarten readiness and transition tips
- Teaching your child independence
- Promoting fire safety
- Teaching your child to swim
- Guidance on screen time, normal vision for this age, and dental hygiene.
- NEW for this age group – a page for YOUR child to read (with your help). As children get older more of the Well Child Guide will be written for them so they can start to take ownership of their health.
- A handy place to record memories of your child at this age.
- Included in every Well Child Guide is a Herb Guide! Each Herb Guide includes detailed information on use, safety and dosage* for a herb that Dr. Krumbeck deems to be age-appropriate. For the 5 Year Well Child Guide the Herb Guide is Astragalus: a fantastic immune-modulating, anti-inflammatory herb.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.